Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 28, 29 and 30 May 2018. Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni, South Africa.
Expanding the business of ICT and geo-technologies
Following the success of SA GeoTech 2017, organisers have already announced the dates for the 2018 event, which will take place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 28, 29 and 30 May 2018 at Emperors Palace, Centre Court, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 2018 event will feature a major technology expo and conference for social, economic, business and infrastructure development covering hardware and software technologies, information systems and solutions
• Design, measurement, visualisation, estimation, costing and data acquisition.
• Planners, architects, quantity surveyors, consultants, engineers, surveyors and GIS practitioners.
• Surveying, planning, engineering, construction, building, mining and project management.
• Civil, mechanical, electrical engineering, construction, and mining.
• Space-based, aerial, drone, land, mining and undersea surveying.
• Mapping, location intelligence, and location-based business.
The expanded SA GeoTech 2018 will incorporate DesignTech, ArchiTech, MeasureTech, PositionTech, MineTech and ConstrucTech, will feature a significantly enlarged exhibition, together with a concurrent conference for 300 people occupying the whole of the main Centre Court at Emperors Palace.
SA GeoTech 2018 will offer pricing that makes it affordable to the widest possible audience, with a venue that provides exceptional quality, value and convenience to both exhibitors, conference delegates and exhibition attendees alike.
Within the theme and sub-themes of SA GeoTech 2018, there will be a focus on leading-edge hardware and software technologies, information systems and solutions for planners, consultants, architects, quantity surveyors, engineers, surveyors, GIS practitioners, project managers and decision-makers from all sectors of the economy.