Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 28, 29 and 30 May 2018. Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni, South Africa.
The SA GeoTech 2018 conference and exhibition will incorporate DesignTech, ArchiTech, MeasureTech, PositionTech, MineTech and ConstrucTech.
Within this overall theme, there will be a four, broad sub-themes as follows:
The 2018 event will feature a major technology expo and conference for social, economic, business and infrastructure development covering hardware and software technologies, information systems and solutions
• Design, measurement, visualisation, estimation, costing and data acquisition.
• Planners, architects, quantity surveyors, consultants, engineers, surveyors and GIS practitioners.
• Surveying, planning, engineering, construction, building, mining and project management.
• Civil, mechanical, electrical engineering, construction and mining.
• Space-based, aerial, drone, land, mining and undersea surveying.
• Mapping, location intelligence and location-based business.
SA GeoTech 2018 will have a focus on leading-edge hardware and software technologies, information systems and solutions for planners, consultants, architects, quantity surveyors, engineers, surveyors, GIS practitioners, project managers and decision-makers from all sectors of the economy.